Editor Brian Horn will be joined by Dean DeSantis, president of DeSantis Landscapes in Oregon and Bruce Moore Jr., president of Eastern Land Management in Connecticut and New York to discuss operating a landscaping company during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Along with questions from attendees, topics for the webinar, sponsored by Azuga, will include:
- The current status of their state and companies
- Communication with employees and customers
- Changes in day-to-day operations
- Positives in this environment
- Changes between now and when restrictions were placed
- Lessons learned from a leadership standpoint
- Conducting business in the future
The webinar is free and is on May 15 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. EST. For more information and to register, click here.